Feel free to visit my other blog, Curly Cosmetics! It's about makeup, skincare, and more. Also, if you're on a computer, click below to feed the fish. :)

Search Posts

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Product Review: SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Shampoo

Hi! Welcome to Carefree Curls. :)
In this post, I will be reviewing SheaMoisture's Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Shampoo. (Phew; that's a mouthful!) This product can only be found at Ulta or be ordered on SheaMoisture's website since it's an ulta-exclusive product.

SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Shampoo




Price: about $10 for 13 oz

Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Glycerin, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Litchi Chinensis (Lychee) Fruit Extract, Hylocereus Undatus (Dragon Fruit) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Garcinia Livingstonei (African Mangosteen) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Panthenol, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Phytate *Certified Organic Ingredient

My Experience

Ohmygosh I love this product. :) It has a rich lather, a beautiful fruity/floral-y smell, and it left my hair feeling nice and clean. This shampoo does an amazing job at cleaning without stripping your hair! This product is great for fine-haired or wavy-haired people since it doesn't weigh hair down but still helps moisturize. It has fantastic ingredients, too.

My hair feels very hydrated after using this, and it's never weighed down by it. Over all, I really love this product, and I plan on trying out the conditioner in this line ASAP! ;)

So, to sum it up..

Pros:

-Smells fabulous
-Hydrates hair
-Doesn't weigh down hair
-Left hair feeling clean & fresh
-Rich lather
-Doesn't strip hair
-Great ingredients
-Sulfate free
-Color safe
-Affordable

Cons:

-Literally nothing that I can think of! (Unless you don't like the scent of it.)

I would absolutely recommend this product, especially to people with fine to medium hair, wavy hair, or hair that gets weighed down easily. Hope you found this review helpful! Click here to view the product on SheaMoisture's site: [link]

Post a comment if you've used SheaMoisture products before; what products of theirs have you tried? Did you like them? :)

-CK

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!
    লিচু খাওয়ার উপকারিতা কি

    ReplyDelete