Feel free to visit my other blog, Curly Cosmetics! It's about makeup, skincare, and more. Also, if you're on a computer, click below to feed the fish. :)

Search Posts

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Quick update post

Hey everybody! My apologies for not posting in quite awhile. I just started school (senior year in highschool! College is coming soon...yikes) and have been rather busy. I also got a car; it's the cutest little yellow VW beetle! Yippee!!

Anyway, I'd just like to let y'all know about some upcoming posts.
I'm going to be writing a post about Waterlily716, aka Sarah. :) She has agreed to answer some fun questions so we can all get to know her better!

Aside from that, I've been experimenting with products and will try to get some reviews posted ASAP. I just got some stuff I ordered from curlmart, so I have some more stuff to try out. :) The reason it takes me some time to review products is because I like to give the product a thorough try before I judge it too much!
So, here are the products I purchased:

  • Elucence Volume Clarifying Shampoo
  • Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner
  • Elucence Volume Designing Foam
  • EDEN Bodyworks Control Edge Glaze
I'm on the search to find a more long-term conditioner/shampoo than devacurl because the deva line is so expensive. I love their stuff, but I'd rather not spend that much on hair products, so I'm looking for a cheaper alternative. Post a comment if you have suggestions :)

Right now, I need to use up all of my extra hair products so I can clear some space in my bathroom shelves lol.

Just an observation: something I've noticed about my hair is that the place where it parts naturally has moved ever since I started the CG method. It's moving more towards the middle of my head. I've always let my hair part where it naturally wants to part, and I actually think it looks better/more balanced where it's parting now :)

Anyway, I hope y'all enjoy the rest of your week! Come back soon!

-CK

---

By the way, how was your summer?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I'm excited for your "interview" with Sarah :) I'm starting freshman year in high school!

    ReplyDelete