Feel free to visit my other blog, Curly Cosmetics! It's about makeup, skincare, and more. Also, if you're on a computer, click below to feed the fish. :)

Search Posts

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Update

Hi everybody! I just wanted to update y'all and let you know about my upcoming posts. :)

Upcoming Posts


Progress update - I'm working on another progress update to show y'all how my hair has changed in the past few months. 

Product reviews - There are a few products that I've been using that I'd like to review, so I'll start typing those out soon. Some of the products include jessicurl spiralicious styling gel, jessicurl too Shea conditioner, a pomade I've been using to tame the edges for ponytails, and probably a couple of others.

Plopping - I plan on writing a post about plopping soon ;)

Also, at the end of this month I'll be posting about the giveaway winners. Don't forget to enter!!! Click here if you haven't entered yet.


What I've been using


Recently, I've regularly been using SheaMoisture's fruit fusion shampoo (LOVE that stuff) and Jessicurl's spiralicious styling gel. As for what conditioner I've been using, I've just been switching around trying out new ones each time.. I haven't really landed on one that I see myself using long-term quite yet. But I've been sticking with the same techniques mentioned in this post, except I've added plopping. After I get out of the shower, I plop my hair into my microfiber towel (copying the method that Jess demonstrates in this video) and leave it for 15-20 minutes (usually while I do my makeup). After that I take it out of the towel and dry it. Doing this has helped shorten my drying time quite a bit :)


Are there any certain products that y'all would like to see me review? Feel free to leave some suggestions in the comments section below. :)

Have a great week!
-CK

1 comment:

  1. I've been using Avena Be Curly products and I'm really liking them. M

    ReplyDelete